Keto Thanksgiving Sandwich
Whether you have lots of leftovers or intentionally stocked up on sides, this sandwich is the perfect post-holiday low carb & gluten free lunch! Plus, it only takes about 5 minutes to throw together (& easy cleanup!).
Makes one sandwich
• A few pieces of butter lettuce
• 2 oz leftover turkey
• 1/4 cup low keto cauliflower mash
• 1/4 cup low carb stuffing
• 2 tbsp cranberry sauce (if you’re cutting carbs, use a no sugar added sauce)
1. Pop your Sandwich Thins in the toaster or the air fryer for 3-5 minutes, or until they reach your desired degree of doneness.
2. Top one Sandwich Thin with lettuce, turkey, cauliflower mash, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and the remaining Sandwich Thin. Enjoy!
6g net carbs