Maybe you thought it couldn't be done, but we're here to tell you that it can! You no longer have to dream about that savory stuffing you grew up piling on to your plate with delight, now you can enjoy it without the carbs, but with all the flavor.
Try this Outer Aisle low carb stuffing recipe inspired by Greg Grunberg, using our delicious low carb Sandwich Thins. Oh, and it's STUFFED with veggies! It's a great keto-friendly side dish or main dish for your next family meal and yes, it tastes as good as it looks.
- One pack of Outer Aisle Sandwich Thins
- 4-5 chopped celery sticks
- 4-5 chopped carrots
- 1 chopped small onion
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Sprinkle of Poultry seasoning (we used Magic Seasoning Blends)
- 3/4 stick of Kerrygold butter
- Handful of fresh parsley
- Chicken Broth
- Place 3/4 stick of butter in a large frying pan and melt.
- Add celery, carrots, onion, salt, and pepper and cook on high heat until tender.
- Using your choice of Outer Aisle Sandwich Thins, pull pieces apart and place in a bowl.
- Heart up another frying pan, lightly greased with butter, add entire bowl of pulled Outer Aisle Sandwich thins, and stir occasionally until pieces are golden brown.
- Chop up a handful of fresh parsley. Add the bowl of Outer Aisle to the pan of veggies along with the parsley,, mixing all of the ingredients together for about 4 minutes.
- Place everything into a casserole dish. Drizzle chicken broth on top and place in oven for about 20 minutes or until top is golden brown.
SERVE AND ENJOY
3g Net Carbs | 174 calories | 14g of Fat | 5g of protein