Maybe you thought it couldn't be done, but we're here to tell you that it can! You no longer have to dream about that savory stuffing you grew up piling on to your plate with delight, now you can enjoy it without the carbs, but with all the flavor.
Try this Outer Aisle low carb stuffing recipe inspired by Greg Grunberg, using our delicious low carb Sandwich Rounds. Oh, and it's STUFFED with veggies! It's a great keto-friendly side dish or main dish for your next family meal and yes, it tastes as good as it looks.
- One pack of Outer Aisle Sandwich Rounds
- 4-5 chopped celery sticks
- 4-5 chopped carrots
- 1 chopped small onion
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Sprinkle of Poultry seasoning (we used Magic Seasoning Blends)
- 3/4 stick of Kerrygold butter
- Handful of fresh parsley
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Place 3/4 stick of butter in a large frying pan and melt.
- Add celery, carrots, onion, salt, and pepper and cook on high heat until tender.
- Using your choice of Outer Aisle Sandwich Rounds, pull pieces apart and place in a bowl.
- Heat up another frying pan & lightly grease with butter. Add entire bowl of chopped veggies, and stir occasionally until golden brown.
- Chop up a handful of fresh parsley. Add the bowl of Outer Aisle to the pan of veggies along with the parsley, mixing all of the ingredients together for about 4 minutes.
- Place everything into a casserole dish. Drizzle chicken broth on top and place in oven for about 20 minutes or until top is golden brown.
SERVE AND ENJOY
3g net carbs | 174 calories | 14g fat | 5g protein
I would love recipes
Donna Ellison on
Can’t wait to try this stuffing recipe. Will let you know how it turns out. It looks very similar to my bread dressing. Yippee 🙌