Lets be honest, tacos are about as close as one can get to absolute perfection. The warm, crisp tortilla filled with perfectly seasoned protein, fresh vegetables, onions, and topped with cilantro or a crisp radish; doesn't get much better than that.Shop Outer Aisle
For those of you abiding by a strict health based diet like: Ketogenic, Low Glycemic, or just a simple Low-Carb approach, tacos may have felt completely out of reach for you. Not anymore, we've applied our incredible cauliflower pizza crust recipe to a smaller format so you can use them for sandwiches, wraps, pancakes, and even tacos! Here's the recipe:
- 2 avocados
- 1 pack Outer Aisle Sandwich Thins (Original, Italian or Jalapeño)
- 1 pound of preferred protein (chicken, tofu, beef, fish, cauliflower, mushrooms)
- 1 can of diced jalapeño
- 1/2 pound of fajita mixed vegetables (red pepper,
- 4 tablespoons pico de gallo
- 1/2 onion freshly diced
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar jack blend cheese
Compile your favorite taco ingredients, feel free to use the guide above.
Use a skillet, oven, panini press, or toaster to warm up your Outer Aisle sandwich thins
Build your taco with your protein first
Add your favorite toppings, like onions, avocado, cheese, sautéed peppers, etc.
Plate and enjoy!Shop Outer Aisle
MACROS (per serving - 6 total):
Protein: 17 grams
Carbs: 10 grams
Total Fat: 23 grams
For more information on Keto diets and how to get started click here.