Sweet & Spicy Pizza
Pineapple on pizza is always a hot debate, but trust us on this one! The sweetness balances out the spicy kick from jalapeños for a complex flavor combo like no other. This recipe is easily customizable – feel free to add or reduce the ingredients to your spice tolerance and liking.
• 1/3 cup pizza sauce
• 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
• 5 slices of pepperoni
• 1 slice of prosciutto
• 1 tbsp diced pineapple
• 1 tsp sliced jalapeño
• Fresh cilantro
• Freshly grated parmesan
1. Pre-heat the oven to 425º
2. If you want a crispier crust, while the oven is preheating, place the Pizza Crust with no toppings in the oven on a ventilated baking sheet for 5 minutes
3. Remove from the oven, and top with pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella, pepperoni, prosciutto, pineapple, and jalapeño
4. Put back in the oven and bake for 10 minutes at 425º
5. Top with fresh cilantro and parmesan. Enjoy!
AIR FRYER INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Pre-bake the Pizza Crust with no toppings for 4 minutes at 350º
2. Remove from the air fryer, and top with pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella, pepperoni, prosciutto, pineapple, and jalapeño
3. Put back in the air fryer and bake for 5 minutes at 350º
4. Top with fresh cilantro and parmesan. Enjoy!
11g net carbs