Get your protein boost and enjoy a guilt-free pizza night with our low-carb, keto-friendly Sausage Pizza recipe.
- 1 Outer Aisle Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup cooked spicy sausage crumbles
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 425º.
- Take one Cauliflower Pizza Crust and lay it flat on a wire baking rack.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly around the pizza crust; use more or less, depending on your preference.
- Add mozzarella cheese and sausage.
- Place wire baking rack and pizza in the oven for 7-10 minutes (depending on your oven, watch it carefully) until cheese is bubbling and crust is crispy.
- Pull the pizza out of the oven, let sit for 3-5 minutes, then serve.