Prosciutto, Nectarine, & Basil Pizza
Fruit on pizza?! Whether you’re nodding in agreement or thinking, “no way!” this recipe might be the one to make you a fruit-belongs-on-pizza person.
The fresh flavors from the nectarine & basil combine perfectly with the salty prosciutto for a flavor explosion that tastes like being on the shores of Capri.
Makes one pizza
• 2 tbsp pizza sauce
• 2 oz fresh mozzarella, torn
• 1 slice of prosciutto
• 1 fresh nectarine, thinly sliced
• Fresh basil
1. Preheat the oven to 425º
2. If you want a crispier crust, while the oven is preheating, place the Pizza Crust with no toppings in for 5 minutes
3. Remove from the oven, and top with pizza sauce, mozzarella, prosciutto, & nectarine
4. Put back in the oven and bake for 10 minutes at 425º
5. Add the fresh basil & enjoy!
AIR FRYER PREPARATION:
1. Pre-bake the Pizza Crust with no toppings for 4 minutes at 350º
2. Remove from the air fryer, and top with pizza sauce, mozzarella, prosciutto, & nectarine
3. Put back in the air fryer and bake for 5 minutes at 350º
4. Add the fresh basil & enjoy!