Pepperoni, Italian Sausage & Mushroom Pizza
A kicked up version of a classic, this pizza is simple & easy to assemble while bursting with flavor. For a milder flavor, we love sweet Italian sausage, but for even more heat, we recommend using spicy Italian sausage!
Makes one pizza
• 2 tbsp pizza sauce
• 2 oz shredded mozzarella
• 6 slices of pepperoni
• 2 tbsp fresh mushrooms
• 2 tbsp cooked ground Italian sausage
• Fresh basil leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 425º
2. If you want a crispier crust, while the oven is preheating, place the Pizza Crust with no toppings in for 5 minutes
3. Remove from the oven, and top with pizza sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, mushrooms, & Italian sausage
4. Put back in the oven and bake for 10 minutes at 425º
5. Add the fresh basil & enjoy!
AIR FRYER PREPARATION:
1. Pre-bake the Pizza Crust with no toppings for 4 minutes at 350º
2. Remove from the air fryer, and top with pizza sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, mushrooms, & Italian sausage
3. Put back in the air fryer and bake for 5 minutes at 350º
4. Add the fresh basil & enjoy!
Net Carbs: 8