Philly Cheesesteak Recipe
This cheesesteak's nutrition profile makes it more like a steak salad than steak sandwich! We hope you enjoy this easy to make Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak recipe!
INGREDIENTS (Makes 6 servings)
- 3 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 2 sweet green bell peppers
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 lbs sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 6 slices (1 oz each) part-skim mozzarella
- 6 slices (1 oz each) provolone
- 12 Outer Aisle Sandwich Thins, Italian flavored (2 packs)
- Sauté onions and peppers in oil until caramelized, about 12 minutes. Add garlic, salt, and black pepper. Transfer mixture to bowl and set aside.
- In the same skillet, sauté sliced steak until brown. Add onion and pepper mix.
- Place cheese slices on meat and veggie mixture, and cover until cheese is melted.
- Spoon cheese steak, onions, and peppers onto Italian flavored Sandwich Thins, stack up, and serve.
Serve and enjoy!
MACROS (per serving - 6 total):
Net Carbs: 6g
Total Fat: 34g