If you want to carb down and add some creativity to your Thanksgiving leftovers, check out this taco recipe by our friend Sara Stewart!
• 8 Outer Aisle Gourmet Sandwich Thins
• 2 cups shredded turkey
• 1/2 - 3/4 cups Low Carb BBQ sauce
• 1/8 teaspoon chipotle powder
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/4 cup diced red onion
• 1/2 cup cotija or queso fresco cheese
• 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
• 1/3 cup ranch dressing, for drizzling
1. In a large bowl, combine BBQ sauce, chipotle powder, and garlic powder; stir to combine. Add shredded turkey and toss to coat; set aside.
2. Stack Outer Aisle Gourmet sandwich thins, four at a time, on a microwave-safe plate and microwave 45 seconds, or until warm and pliable(alternatively, you can dry pan "fry" them for 45 seconds). Place sandwich thins on a plate and add 1/4 of BBQ turkey. Drizzle with ranch dressing (if using) and top with red onion, cheese, and cilantro.
Serve and enjoy!
MACROS (Serves 8):
Net Carbs: 3g
Total Fat: 16g
Don't forget to follow @Sara.Haven on Instagram.