Keto Cheddar Broccoli Chicken Casserole
We cannot get enough of this delicious low carb casserole recipe by Rena Awada. Packed with chicken, veggies, and deliciously cheesy and creamy, we know this recipe will be a hit!
- 1 pack(6 rounds) of Outer Aisle Gourmet Sandwich Rounds.
- 1 Head of Broccoli, cut into florets(about 1 lb).
- 1.5 lbs Chicken Breast, cut into chunks.
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil.
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning.
- 8 ounces Light Cream Cheese.
- ¾ cup Heavy Cream.
- ¾ cup Chicken Stock.
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard.
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder.
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Fresh Chopped Parsley, to garnish.
1. In a pot of boiling water cook broccoli until they are al dente. Drain, place in cold water and set aside.
2. Using a knife or your hands cut the cauliflower sandwich rounds into small pieces. set aside.
3. In a skillet over medium heat add olive oil. Then add the chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle some salt and pepper to taste. Remove and set aside.
4. In a saucepan, over low-medium heat, add chicken stock, heavy cream, cream cheese, mustard, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste (about 1/2 tsp each). Whisk until sauce is well combined and smooth. Remove from heat.
5. Preheat oven to 400F. Slightly grease a casserole dish with cooking spray.
6. Spread the chicken on the bottom of the dish. Add the Outer Aisle cauliflower rounds over the chicken. Top with broccoli, then pour the creamy mixture over it.
7. Sprinkle everything with shredded cheddar cheese.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly
9. Sprinkle with fresh parsley to garnish and then serve and enjoy!
MACROS (Serves 6):
Net Carbs: 6g
Total Fat: 18g
Don't forget to follow Rena @healthyfitnessmeals on Instagram or visit her website healthyfitnessmeals.com.
I’ve heard a lot about keto and I’m willing to try it out.
Merlyn Craddock on
Looks great. Having difficulties with finding good stuff to cook which makes us weak
Paul & Es Maine on
I need to lose weight. I would to order the keto dinner & lunch cookbook and keto smoothie cookbook
Patsy Harmon on
I love recipes like this. I hope you guys post more unique ways like this to use the bread. I will totally do this but with a more fajita flavor to it and meat less so more veggies.
Ashley Chand on