Fig and Prosciutto Flatbread
One of our favorite things about summer is all of the delicious, fresh produce! We couldn’t wait to make this fig & prosciutto flatbread. It’s salty, sweet and pairs perfectly with your favorite veggies.
After you take the flatbread out of the oven, we recommend topping it with arugula for extra greens and a drizzle of balsamic glaze if it fits into your current carb goals.
Makes one flatbread
• 2 tbsp garlic sauce
• 2 oz shredded mozzarella
• 1 slice of prosciutto
• 1 fig, thinly sliced
• Fresh arugula
• Balsamic glaze
1. Preheat the oven to 425º
2. If you want a crispier crust, while the oven is preheating, place the Pizza Crust with no toppings in for 5 minutes
3. Remove from the oven, and top with garlic sauce, mozzarella, prosciutto, & fig
4. Put back in the oven and bake for 10 minutes at 425º
5. Add any final toppings you’d like & enjoy!
AIR FRYER PREPARATION:
1. Pre-bake the Pizza Crust with no toppings for 4 minutes at 350º
2. Remove from the air fryer, and top with garlic sauce, mozzarella, prosciutto, & fig
3. Put back in the air fryer and bake for 5 minutes at 350º
4. Add any final toppings you’d like & enjoy!
11.5g net carbs