Classic Club Sandwich
Sometimes you just can’t beat a classic, and a club sandwich is one of those craveable delights that hit your palate just right. Reminiscent of your favorite diner special, this recipe is yummy to the last crumb. Stacked with our Original Sandwich Thins and layered with meat, cheese and lettuce, you’ll be loving this satisfying lunch recipe for years to come.
• 4 Original Sandwich Thins, toasted
• 2 oz turkey
• 2 oz ham
• 2 slices bacon
• 2 tomato slices
• 2 slices of cheddar cheese
• Green leaf lettuce
1. Assemble the first sandwich in the following layers: Original Sandwich Thin, turkey, tomato slices, cheddar slices, Original Sandwich Thin
2. Assemble the second sandwich in the following layers: Original Sandwich Thin, ham, bacon, lettuce, Original Sandwich Thin
3. Cut both sandwiches in half and layer on top of each other. Will make one quadruple decker sandwich or two double decker sandwiches. Enjoy!