Pulled Pork Pizza
We’re celebrating National Pizza Month with a range of delicious, low-carb Outer Aisle pizza recipes that are sure to satisfy even the pickiest pizza connoisseur. Kicking off the series is an all-time favorite for BBQ fans—Pulled Pork Pizza! 👩🍳🍕
- 1 Outer Aisle Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- ½ cup pulled pork
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ jalapeño, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- Chopped cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 425º
- Take one Cauliflower Pizza Crust and lay it flat on a wire baking rack.
- Spread BBQ sauce evenly around the pizza crust, use more or less depending on your preference.
- Add mozzarella cheese and pulled pork.
- Top with red onion and jalapeño.
- Place wire baking rack and pizza in the oven for 7-10 minutes (depending on your oven, watch it carefully) until cheese is bubbling and crust is crispy.
- Pull the pizza out of the oven, let it sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Top with BBQ sauce and cilantro to taste and serve.