Low Carb Taco Pizza
Easy to make & even easier to customize, this Taco Pizza recipe is the perfect way to get in your greens while eating two of everybody’s favorite foods: tacos and pizza! Want to go lighter on the carbs? Skip the black beans and use your favorite salsa for the base instead.
PS - If you find yourself with leftover taco meat after making this, our Cheesy Low Carb Tacos are the perfect recipe to use up the rest of the meat.
• ¼ cup refried black beans
• ⅓ cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
• ½ cup prepared taco meat (see notes below)
• White onion
• Chopped iceberg lettuce
• Sour cream
• Hot sauce
• Lime juice
AIR FRYER PREPARATION:
1. Pre-bake the Pizza Crust with no toppings for 4 minutes at 350º
2. Remove from the air fryer, and top with refried beans, shredded Mexican blend cheese, & prepared taco meat
3. Put back in the air fryer and bake for 5 minutes at 350º
4. Add your favorite toppings & enjoy!
1. Preheat the oven to 425º
2. If you want a crispier crust, while the oven is preheating, place the Pizza Crust with no toppings in for 5 minutes
3. Remove from the oven, and top with refried beans, shredded Mexican blend cheese, & prepared taco meat
4. Put back in the oven and bake for 10 minutes at 425º
5. Add your favorite toppings & enjoy!
Notes: To prepare taco meat, cook 1 lb ground beef until brown, then add your favorite taco seasoning following the package instructions.