Show off your grilling skills this summer with Outer Aisle’s low-carb burger recipe. Perfect for all summer celebrations! (Note: These go best with fireworks in the background.)
- 1 lb. 80% lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- Outer Aisle Sandwich Thins - Jalapeño
- 1 Tomato - Sliced
- Spring Lettuce
- Pickled or Raw Red Onion - Sliced
- Spicy Pickle Slices
- Spicy Brown Mustard
- Mix ground beef, Worcestershire Sauce, salt, and pepper together, blending well.
- Divide beef into four mounds, shaping to form patties.
- Create an indent in the middle of each. (This helps keep the burger from rounding out in the center while cooking.)
- Prepare your grill or stove (using a cast iron or non-stick pan) to cook over medium heat. If grilling over coals, once your coals are ready, heat the grill for another five minutes before adding the patties.
- Cook patties for about 5 minutes on each side, less depending on how you prefer your burgers. A medium-rare burger temperature will be around 150-155F in the center. A well-done burger is around 160F.
- Once the burgers are cooked, remove them from the grill or pan. Add your Outer Aisle Sandwich Thins and heat for about one minute per side or until they reach your preferred crispness.
- Now it’s time to stack those burgers with all the fixings and enjoy!
Serves 4 | 20g Protein per beef burger | 4g Protein per Sandwich Thin | 1g Net Carbs per Sandwich Thin