Low Carb Chilaquiles
Cinco de Mayo is the perfect opportunity to whip up this amazing Mexican classic… chilaquiles! Made by @purely_healthy_living using our NEW Broccoli Pizza Crusts & Wraps.
INGREDIENTS (Serves 1):
• 2 organic eggs (sea salt and black pepper to taste)
• ⅓ cup of salsa verde
For the Pico de Gallo:
• ½ piece of chopped tomato
• ½ chopped jalapeño
• ⅛ piece of chopped onion
• ⅛ tsp of sea salt
• ⅛ tsp of garlic
• 1/16 tsp of black pepper
1. Wash and chop the vegetables for the pico de gallo and set aside.
2. Cut the Broccoli Pizza Crust in nacho shapes and air fry for 10 minutes at 400º F.
3. Cook the eggs for 5 minutes in a skillet with your favorite cooking oil.
4. Place the Broccoli Pizza Crust on a plate and top with pico de gallo, salsa verde and eggs. Add more salsas on top of the eggs.
This recipe works great with Original Sandwich Rounds, Broccoli Sandwich Rounds, and Jalapeño Sandwich Rounds, too!