Low-Carb Chicken Shawarma Wrap
A tasty, low-carb twist on a favorite Mediterranean recipe. Low-Carb Chicken Shawarma Wraps are the perfect pre-made lunch or easy dinner!
- Outer Aisle Wrap
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Baby arugula or spinach
- Tzatziki or Tahini sauce
- Slice chicken thighs into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix spices, olive oil, and lemon juice together. Salt to taste.
- Toss the chicken slices and onion with marinade and refrigerate for at least one to three hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 425º and spread chicken on lightly greased baking pan.
- Roast the chicken and onions for around 30 minutes or until preferred crispiness.
- Warm your Outer Aisle Wrap and add a thin layer of your preferred sauce.
- Add chicken, tomatoes, baby arugula or spinach, or any of your other favorite toppings!
- Roll your Outer Aisle Wrap and enjoy!