Chicken Fajita Pizza Recipe
We are combining two of our favorite foods - Fajitas and Pizzas. The catch is our recipe needs to be low carb! No problem!Shop Outer Aisle
- Olive oil spray
- 1 chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 Tbs chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup yellow onion,
- 1 cup green, red, and yellow bell peppers
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Outer Aisle Pizza Crust
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- In a large skillet, heat oil on medium high and add garlic and chicken strips. Stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Add chili powder and salt; stir.
- Pour in onion and peppers, and stir fry until veggies are tender crisp, about 5 min.
- Spread pizza sauce onto Jalapeño Pizza Crust.
- Spoon mixture from skillet onto crust, arranging so peppers and chicken are evenly spread out. Then sprinkle on the shredded cheese.
- Bake at 425º for 10-15 minutes on a pizza stone, vented tray, or mesh wire rack. Pizza crust should be brown on the bottom and the cheese melted.
- Serve sprinkled with fresh cilantro.
Serve and enjoy!Shop Outer Aisle
MACROS (per serving - 2 total):
Net Carbs: 10g
Total Fat: 25g