Chicken Fajita Pizza Recipe
Can't decide between pizza and fajitas? No problem! This easy low carb recipe for Chicken Fajita Pizza pairs perfectly spiced chicken with fresh veggies and melty gooey cheese on a crispy Outer Aisle crust.Shop Outer Aisle
- Olive oil spray
- 1 chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, sliced
- 1 cup red, orange, and yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Outer Aisle Pizza Crust
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- In a medium bowl, add chicken strips, garlic, and seasonings; stir.
- In a large skillet, heat oil on medium high and add seasoned chicken strips. Stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Pour in onion and peppers, and stir fry until veggies are tender crisp, about 5 min.
- Spread pizza sauce onto an Outer Aisle Pizza Crust.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on the crust. Then spoon mixture from skillet onto crust, arranging so peppers and chicken are evenly spread out.
- Bake at 425º for 10-15 minutes on a pizza stone, vented tray, or mesh wire rack. Pizza crust should be brown on the bottom and the cheese melted.
- Serve sprinkled with fresh cilantro.
Serve and enjoy!Shop Outer Aisle