Low Carb Berry Cheesecake Stack
Who says cheesecake has to be off limits if you're watching your carb and sugar intake? With our Sandwich Rounds and some creative thinking, you can indulge in a delicious dessert while still keeping it low in carbs and sugar! Plus, our recipe sneaks in a couple servings of fruit & veggies, making it a treat you can feel great about enjoying.
• ¼ cup cream cheese
• 2 tbsp plain greek yogurt
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
• Optional: 1 tsp of your favorite low glycemic sweetener
• Small handful of raspberries & sliced strawberries
1. Mix the cream cheese, greek yogurt and vanilla (and if using, sweetener) in a high powered blender, mixer, or food processor until it has a light, fluffy texture. Set aside.
2. Heat up the Sandwich Rounds on a skillet or in the air fryer for 3 minutes at 350º F.
3. Spread a layer of the cream cheese mixture on one Sandwich Rounds, repeating once and assembling in a stack, then topping with the final Sandwich Rounds. Garnish with fresh raspberries & strawberries.
9g net carbs