Do you have too many leftovers this Thanksgiving? Our friend Gracie Gordon has the perfect recipe to turn leftovers into a Thanksgiving sandwich!
- 3 Outer Aisle Gourmet Sandwich Rounds
- 1/2 cup of fresh baby spinach
- 3-4oz leftover turkey
- 1/2 cup leftover vegetables(Brussel sprouts or green beans)
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries or low carb cranberry sauce
- 3 tbsp goat cheese crumbles
- salt & pepper to taste
- gravy or olive oil (optional topping)
1. Bake sandwich rounds as directed for 7-10 minutes at 425 degrees.
2. Let cool for a minute then assemble in layers of spinach, turkey, vegetables, walnuts, cranberries, goat cheese crumbles.
3. Season with salt & pepper and add a drizzle of gravy or olive oil(optional).
Serve and enjoy!
MACROS (Serves 3):
Net Carbs: 10g
Total Fat: 12g