Outer Aisle Taco Recipe
Taco Tuesday can be every day when its Low-Carb! We turn up the heat on this Ketogenic recipe by using our Outer Aisle Gourmet Jalapeño Crusts.
INGREDIENTS (Makes 3 servings)
- 1 pound 93/7 Ground beef(or protein of choice)
- Taco Seasoning
- ½ Fat Free Refried Beans
- One Avocado
- Shredded Lettuce
- One cup of shredded cheese
- Sauce of Choice
- 6 Outer Aisle Sandwich Thins, Jalapeño flavored 1 pack
- Toast Outer Aisle thins in air fryer at 370 degrees for 6 minutes
- Cook meat, drain excess liquid and follow with taco seasoning pack mix.
- Assemble tacos and eat!
Serve and enjoy!
MACROS (per serving - 3 total):
Net Carbs: 8g
Total Fat: 29g