Keto-Friendly Chips and Dip Recipe
Need some delicious and convenient snack ideas for the Big Game? This recipe is sure to be the MVP of your Sunday spread! We want to thank our friend Caitlin Green for blessing us with this recipe!
Each crust has two servings of vegetables, 10g protein, and 3g net carbs! Coupled this with a "cheesy" spinach garlic dip made from cashews and cauliflower to add some healthy fats and pack even more veggies into this game-day treat.
- 2 Outer Aisle Gourmet Pizza Crusts
- ¼ cup of Cashew Butter
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1.5 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- ½ cup warm Steamed Cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash of paprika
- 1/3 cup of chopped steamed spinach
- Take 2 Outer Aisle Gourmet Pizza Crusts and cut them into chips
- Air Fry crusts for about 7 minutes on 390° or bake for 8/10 minutes at 400° Set aside
- Combine cashew butter, water, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, steamed cauliflower, nutritional yeast, salt, pepper and paprika in a blender or food processor and process or blend until smooth.
- Once mixed well, stir in 1/3 cup chopped steamed spinach.
- Serve with veggies, nuts, avocados, and steamed shrimp!
MACROS (Serves 4):
Net Carbs: 6g
Total Fat: 7g
Don't forget to follow Caitlin @Starinfinitefood on Instagram or visit her website www.starinfinitefood.com.