Low Carb Holiday Breakfast Nachos Recipe
Are you looking for the perfect keto-friendly breakfast recipe for the holidays? Our friend Caitlin Green has you covered with this delicious low carb nacho recipe!
- 3 Outer Aisle Gourmet Sandwich Thins
- 8 Tbsp of Herdez Salsa
- Drizzle of queso
- 2 pieces of bacon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 of an avocado
- 1/2 cup of fresh tomatoes
- 1 tbsp of cilantro
1. Take 3 Outer Aisle Gourmet Sandwich thins and slice them into chips.
2. Air fry thins for 5-7 minutes at 370°. You can also place them on a baking sheet in the oven for about 10 minutes or until crisp.
3. Take thins out, place them in a bottom of a skillet and brush with salsa.
4. Add queso and veggies of your choice, then place in the oven at 400° for 7 minutes.
5. Remove, top with some crumbled bacon, eggs, avocado, fresh tomatoes, cilantro, and scallions.
6. Place the whole skillet out and ENJOY!
Serve and enjoy!
MACROS (Serves 4):
Net Carbs: 3g
Total Fat: 13g