Fall Harvest Pizza
Prepping for a holiday dinner party or just craving a new seasonal recipe that’s both delicious and nutritious? This low carb, veggie packed, and fall-inspired pizza is the perfect weeknight meal or appetizer for a group gathering.
Makes 1 pizza
• Olive oil, for drizzling
• 1 oz shredded mozzarella
• 1 oz shredded havarti
• 2 tbsp shredded brussels sprouts
• 2 tbsp small cubes butternut squash
• 1 piece of crispy bacon, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 425º
2. If you want a crispier crust, while the oven is preheating, place the Pizza Crust with no toppings in for 5 minutes
3. Remove from the oven, and brush olive oil across the whole crust. Top with both cheeses, brussel sprouts, butternut squash, and chopped bacon
4. Put back in the oven and bake for 10 minutes at 425º. Enjoy!
Air Fryer Preparation:
1. Pre-bake the Pizza Crust with no toppings for 4 minutes at 350º
2. Remove from the air fryer, and brush olive oil across the whole crust. Top with both cheeses, brussel sprouts, butternut squash, and chopped bacon
3. Put back in the air fryer and bake for 5 minutes at 350º. Enjoy!
6g net carbs