We all love our burger toppings, but have you ever thought about adding them inside your patties? This is our favorite trick for the most flavorful burgers that are cheesy and savory with a hint of heat. Once the patties are cooked, combine with your favorite flavor Sandwich Rounds & keto friendly toppings for a burger you’ll want to make on repeat.
Makes 4 medium sized patties
• 1 lb 85/15 ground beef
• ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
• 4 pieces of bacon, chopped
• 2 scallions, chopped
• 2 tbsp pickled jalapeños, chopped
• ½ tsp black pepper
• ½ tsp garlic powder
• ¼ tsp salt
1. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef with the cheese, bacon, scallions, jalapeños, black pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
2. Mold into 4 baseball-sized balls and then flatten as thinly as you can while still retaining the shape.
3. Cook on the grill or stove until cooked through. Prepare with your favorite flavor Sandwich Rounds and burger toppings. Enjoy!