A low-carb option to accompany any main dish, or you can let our Cheesy Garlic Bread be the star of the meal.
- 1 Outer Aisle Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 2 tbsp garlic sauce
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh, chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425º.
- Take one Cauliflower Pizza Crust and lay it flat on a wire baking rack.
- Spread garlic sauce over the crust evenly.
- Add the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and place the wire baking rack and crust in the oven for 7-10 minutes (depending on your oven, watch it carefully) until cheese is bubbling and the crust is crispy.
- Pull the Garlic Cheesy Bread out of the oven, let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with a small handful of chopped parsley and serve.
4g net carbs