Avocado Toast with Jammy Eggs
Elevate your egg game with jammy eggs! This keto friendly, low carb, grain & gluten free recipe is packed with protein, healthy fats & fiber, so you'll stay powered for hours. Enjoy with a side of fresh fruit or add a slice of bacon for extra energy.
• 1/2 avocado
• 2 eggs
• Salt, black pepper & Everything Bagel seasoning to taste
1. Place the eggs at the bottom of a medium saucepan. Pour cool water over the eggs until fully submerged. Bring the water to a boil, then turn off the heat and cover with a lid. Set a timer for 6 minutes.
2. In the meantime, prepare an ice bath - a large bowl filled with ice and water. After the ice bath is prepped and set aside, mash 1/2 avocado and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Once the timer goes off, transfer the eggs to the ice bath with a slotted spoon. While the eggs are cooling off, toast the Sandwich Thins until they reach your desired level of doneness.
4. Spread the mashed avocado on each Sandwich Thin. Remove the eggs from the ice bath, carefully peel the shell off and slice. Place the sliced eggs on the Sandwich Thins and top with Everything Bagel seasoning to taste.