Sun Dried Tomato and Burrata Pizza
Nothing beats a restaurant-quality recipe you can easily throw together on a weeknight. Adding burrata and sun dried tomatoes is a simple twist to elevate everybody’s favorite classic pizza combo — we hope you love it as much as we do!
For a crispier pizza, we recommend pre-baking your crust then spreading the burrata out so it’s more of a thin layer!
• ⅓ cup pizza sauce
• 4 oz burrata cheese, torn into pieces
• 1 tbsp sun dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
• Fresh basil leaves
• Freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano
• Red pepper flakes
AIR FRYER PREPARATION:
1. Pre-bake the Pizza Crust with no toppings for 4 minutes at 350º
2. Remove from the air fryer, and top with pizza sauce, torn burrata, and chopped sun dried tomatoes
3. Put back in the air fryer and bake for 5 minutes at 350º
4. Top with fresh basil leaves, red pepper flakes, and freshly grated parmigiano reggiano. Enjoy!
1. Preheat the oven to 425º
2. If you want a crispier crust, while the oven is preheating, place the Pizza Crust with no toppings in for 5 minutes
3. Remove from the oven, and top with pizza sauce, torn burrata, and chopped sun dried tomatoes
4. Put back in the oven and bake for 10 minutes at 425º
5. Top with fresh basil leaves, red pepper flakes, and freshly grated parmigiano reggiano. Enjoy!