Low Carb Pesto Chicken Pizza
Get in your greens with this easy & delicious recipe on our brand new Broccoli Pizza Crusts. It’s packed with protein, veggies and fresh flavor for a quick pizza party or midweek meal prep!
• ⅓ cup pesto sauce
• 4 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
• 4 oz cooked chicken breast, thinly sliced or cut into small cubes
• Fresh basil leaves
• Red pepper flakes
AIR FRYER PREPARATION:
1. Pre-bake the Pizza Crust with no toppings for 4 minutes at 350º
2. Remove from the air fryer, and top with pesto sauce, shredded mozzarella, and the cooked sliced or cubed chicken breast
3. Put back in the air fryer and bake for 5 minutes at 350º
4. Top with fresh basil leaves & red pepper flakes. Enjoy!
1. Preheat the oven to 425º
2. If you want a crispier crust, while the oven is preheating, place the Pizza Crust with no toppings in for 5 minutes
3. Remove from the oven, and top with pesto sauce, shredded mozzarella, and the cooked sliced or cubed chicken breast
4. Put back in the oven and bake for 10 minutes at 425º
5. Top with fresh basil leaves & red pepper flakes. Enjoy!