Keto Tacos Gobernador
This easy and delicious keto taco recipe by @purely_healthy_living is ready to please your taste buds! Inspired by the Mexican classic, tacos gobernador, this recipe is made with a touch of bell peppers, red onions, Mexican cheese and shrimp!
• 2 cups of chopped raw shrimp
• ½ piece of sliced bell pepper
• ¼ piece of sliced red onion
• Sea salt, black pepper and garlic to taste.
• 2 slices of mozzarella cheese
1. Cook the bell pepper and onions with all the seasonings until they are soft.
2. Add the shrimp and cook for 5 minutes, until they turn fully pink.
3. Place them the sandwich thins on a non-stick skillet and heat them for 30 seconds each side, till soft and not crispy.
4. Stuff each sandwich thin with the shrimp mix, top with cheese and cilantro.