Everything But the Carbs Bagel
This low carb lox bagel recipe is simple enough for a quick weekday breakfast but also delicious and elevated enough for a fancy weekend brunch! It only takes 5 minutes to get a rich, nutrient packed dish that will impress anyone on your guest list. Talk about versatility!
This recipe is for a single serving, so if you're making this for a group meal, just multiply the ingredients by however many people will be eating.
• Whipped cream cheese, to taste
• 2 oz lox
• ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
• ½ lemon, thinly sliced
• 1 tbsp fresh dill
• ½ tsp Everything But The Bagel seasoning
1. Pop Everything Sandwich Thins in the toaster or oven until your desired level of crispiness. (Tip: bake on a wired baking rack if you love your bagels extra toasted)
2. Spread whipped cream cheese on each Sandwich Thin to your preference
3. Add 1 oz of lox to each Sandwich Thin
4. Top each Sandwich Thin with sliced red onion, fresh dill, a lemon slice, and a sprinkle of Everything But The Bagel seasoning. Enjoy!